Sunday, August 22, 2010

List #2: Disclaimer

I'm gonna go ahead and cover all my bases.  Since this is my first time blogging, it could be that I'm really bad at this, so here's a list of the reasons why I was so hesitant to create this blog.

  • Sometimes I'm just lazy.  When I feel obligated to do things they become more of a chore than a joy.  That being said, I'll probably go through a fair amount of dry spells on this sucker.
  • I'm really not as funny as people think I am (unfortunate, but true), so it could be that only my mom* reads this.  How embarrassing.
  • I just know, that rick; will be mentally corrected my grammar every time he reads a post (and then its like college all over agin.**
*Upon further consideration, pretty sure my mom won't read it either.  Well that's depressing.
**Yes, it was in fact very difficult to write this sentence.  So let's just assume that any other glaring grammatical/spelling errors you encounter on this blog are also intentional and added for comedic or artistic value :).

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP