Saturday, September 4, 2010

List #3: Traveling Solo

Recently I went on a trip to San Francisco and discovered that going to training alone is not nearly as fun as training with friends.  There were numerous experiences I wanted to share with someone, but here's the short list of things I wanted someone there to experience with me:

  • While driving to my hotel, I notice that quite a few people exercise in SF.   This included a gentlemen in full work out gear running down the street....with his arms perfectly straight at his sides.  It was the weirdest and funniest thing.  But you probably had to be there :).
  • My trainer was delightful.  So delightful in fact that she told dozens of juvenile accountant and lawyer jokes.  I think what I found most entertaining was her intro, "If I were grading, I'd give you all A's.  Instead, I'll tell you a joke."  I'm totally gonna steal that and pawn that off as my own.
  • SF just has a great vibe.  Walking around downtown, you come across some cool people and random artwork.  Yes, this is just one more reason why I should carry a camera.
  • I had the best sushi ever.  Seriously, SO good.  Words can't even express how fabulous it was (well, I'm sure some words can....just not mine).  And no one is able to back me up in this.  I also had some awesome Indian food...but I felt that filling the list up with food would have been kind of lame :).
  • H&M is better with friends.  No doubt.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP