Saturday, September 4, 2010

List #4: Why I want to be VRog

For those of you who don't know the one and only Valerie, she's pretty amazing.  I'm fairly confident that every little girl wants to grow up and be just like her.  Clearly, I am one such little girl.  Therefore, I wanted to dedicate this post to the top 5 reasons I want to be just like Valerie (I had to limit myself to 5 lest I get ridiculously out of control).

  1. Have you seen the girl?  She's freaking beautiful!  And she's discovered the fountain of youth...it's definitely something to envy.
  2. She owns her own amazingly awesome cottage.  Yeah, I said it.  A cottage!
  3. She loves food.  And wine.  And knows fabulous places to get good food.  And good wine.
  4. She has excellent fashion sense!  And she's willing to share it (as I rock the coolest wristband ever!)
  5. She has fun blogs about things like pretty food and bathrooms.
Yeah, that just happened.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP